Thursday, March 17, 2016

Trying Out A Different Essential Oils Comapny

I am into essential oils. I bought products from one company (which is very popular), and while I did like them... the price of those oils absolutely KILLED my wallet!

My friend, who used the first company aforementioned, suggested another company (that she started using) to me awhile back, which is way easier on the wallet. I finally caved in (since my stash is finally getting reallllllllly low) and placed a small order. They arrived today!




That whole order (eight 10ml bottles) only cost $41.00! And it's FREE SHIPPING on all orders in the United States.

I am busting them out right now to try!!!

Interested in getting more information about
the company I bought the oils from, then go here




I was not paid for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment