Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Intro To Geekdom

The launch has finally arrived! My new blog is OFFICIALLY up and running! Yyyyaaaaahhhhh!!!!!




So, welcome to my new blog! 


Some of you already know me.... I've changed blog names and I couldn't be more happier!  For those of you who aren't familiar, my name is Melissa and I am 29 years old. I'm very much into books, video games, movies, actors and TV shows. I'm absolutely the biggest nerd I know. That's my personality, love it or leave it. I talk geek, I also type geek... I'll help everyone out with the lingo, lol.

Some basic info about me: I married my best friend Steven, who is definetly the love of my life, back in 2004. We're almost married nine years and it's passed by so quickly. One of the best days of my life, hands down! We have two children together, Dylan and Delaney. They are both in grammar school. I'm a stay at home mom so I can raise them to be beautiful people when they grow up. So far, I'm doing a good job, if I do say so myself *proud face*.
  

Now, even though I've been on Blogger for quite some time, I'd like to say I'm still a novice at it.... so bare with me please. I tweak my blog daily, as I find new things I like to show off. Force of habit. I try to post fairly often. Don't forget to follow my blog (button is on the left). And I swap buttons [here] so go check that out too. 

PR is welcomed as well.


 photo signature_zpsbc57867b.jpg

5 comments:

  1. So excited for the launch of your new blog!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! Good luck getting it all set up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you are back ... hope this is the perfect blog for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new blog! It's always nice to switch up to things you really love writing about.

    ReplyDelete