Monday, June 3, 2013

I Need A Vacation

Life is so crazy right now. And with this huge family drama fight going on within my husband's family (concerning us of course), I just do not have the energy to a) get into it, and b) to deal with it. I shut the whole drama out of my brain....... because I have two important things in my life to care about, who mean the world to me:

 photo IMG_2216_1png_zps96b4e5e3.png
I love this picture of them, so that's the one that's being posted lol


So.... with that being said...... Once the kids are out of school and life calms down my blog will be back up and running.

And I hope everyone is having a fantastic Spring!!!








 photo signature_zpsbc57867b.jpg

2 comments:

  1. So sorry you are having to deal with family drama! That's always the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I hate drama! Hope it all ends soon!

    ReplyDelete