Monday, July 1, 2013

Summer and Influenster


Happy July 1st, everyone! I think it's CRAY CRAY that it's JULY already. Man, I feel like the summer is going to go by super fast........ I'm busy as a ALL in the summertime so I'm sure it'll be over before I know it *sad face*




Last week I joined this Influenster that everyone is talking about. I didn't even know it was out there until the other day. How come no one filled me in? Haha!  And I'm not sure if I'm doing it right though....... I filled out lots of surveys and have some badges under my belt. My score is still a zero. Bummer!!!

Any help is appreciated.



 photo signature_zpsbc57867b.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Influenster! I wish I had known you wanted to join-- I would have sent you an invitation!

    I was able to build up my score pretty quick, but now I'm stuck at 73 and nothing I do seems to increase that! Love the free swag you get though! Hopefully I get more soon!

    ReplyDelete