Monday, September 22, 2014

Family Camping Trip of 2014

This post got lost in the mix of all the drafts I have listed..... Oops!

I turned 31 years old around Labor Day Weekend, and we did what we do every year to celebrate......... CAMPING!!!!

This year we decided to take the kids with us, because normally we go without them. Where we camp has a small bear population so we were worried they'd freak, ha!........ plus sometimes us adults just need a vacation sans kids, am I right? You know I am.

We went to our usual place, Ricketts Glen State Park. Literally off the grid. The kids had a GREAT time, Dylan more than Delaney of course (can't take the Jersey out of the little girl apparently). The sights are always beautiful, it's quiet as all hell there, and electronics do not work-- you have to drive off site, out of the park, and down the mountain to the corner store parking lot in order to get service! I told ya, off the grid. Awesomesauce!!!

Steven and I had a nice time too, lol. The one thing I look forward to each year is the camping trip for sure.






No comments:

Post a Comment