Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Literary Junkies Link Up

Pink Heels Pink Truck



1. What are you reading right now?  Actually, right now I am taking a huge break. I powered through a lot of books this past summer. *Divergent trilogy, This Man trilogy, Inside Out series, a few erotica novellas here and there, and a new James Patterson book*

2. There are a ton of movies coming out soon that were based off books. Are there any you're particually excited to see?  The Mortal Instruments 2.  I really liked the books, and I liked the first movie.  And I know I'm late to see it, but when Redbox has The Fault In Our Stars I'll be all over that! (I cannot believe I missed it while it was in theaters)

3. With fall finally here for some of us, are there any books that you're looking forward to reading in the season of big sweaters, blankets and hot chocolate? At this time, no.  Recommend me one?

4. We only have 3.5 months left of 2014. Did you participate in any reading challenges? How are you doing?  I always participate in GoodReads.com  reading challenge. At the beginning of the year you say how many books you plan to read. Then when you finish a book you mark it "as read" and it keeps track of how many you've read. They even have a widget so you can post it on your blog *winky*  I've read 14 of 15 books for the year 2014 (I'm 4 books ahead of schedule).

5. What has been the best book you're read so far this year?  I'd say the Inside Out series.

No comments:

Post a Comment