Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Ugh, with a side of ugh!

You know when it turns to December and the sun goes down around 4pm, and you find yourself in PJs at 4:01pm hoping that you can stay awake until its time to put the kids to bed? Yea, that's been me for DAYS now. DAYS!!!!! Well, the PJ thing has been me for YEARS now, but lets not go there.

Dreary, rainy, cold days have plagued New Jersey since December started. And it's flat out depressing.

My day consists of getting the kids ready for school and on to the bus on time, then walking in the door and I do a half-ass job of housework for two hours, then I lay on the couch catching up on my DVR or playing my PS4. Hence no decent blog posts in awhile.

That's all I got, Geeksters. Keep following me on Twitter and Instagram (I use it a lot) to keep in touch, while I figure out how to get through the winter without being more of a hermit than I already am.............

No comments:

Post a Comment