Thursday, September 3, 2015

Currently - September 2015



Reading: I'm up to my ears in books, Geeksters! The one I have my nose in right now is called S.E.C.R.E.T. Revealed (third book in the trilogy), which requires me to submit a review to Blogging For Books. After that, I am scheduled to read & review Irresistibly Yours for NetGalley.

Making: a new blog, focusing on my personal photography. And a revamp of this blog is in order.

Pinning: not too much. Actually, I haven't been on Pinterest in over four months! #unheardof

Anticipating: my kids starting school next week. While I will miss them, I miss my ME TIME.

Loving: My husband. Don't get me wrong, I always do, but the Fall reminds me of the start of our beautiful relationship.


What's currently going on with you? Link up and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment