Tuesday, September 22, 2015

That time that Apple really sucked!

I bought myself an iPad mini for my birthday two years ago. I absolutely love it! I am always using it for one thing or another. I never had a problem with it. NEVER!!

Then Apple decides it's going to have an iOS 9 update. I wasn't aware of said update though. So this is what happened on Friday: a friend of mine on my personal Facebook page posted a link to an app that looked interesting, so I wanted to download it. I went to the iTunes store and clicked download. Then this thing popped up saying I needed iOS 8 or better to use the app.... so I thought I needed to update my iPad (because I normally never run the updates - I'm always out of space lol). I checked the update and it said "Install" - I was shocked to have enough space! So I clicked and that's where all the trouble started......

Check out the video I posted on Instagram


*it cuts off, but after the update, it says Slide to Upgrade and I cannot slide.*

Has this happened to anyone else? I'm sure it has! But c'mon man... the nearest Apple store is a 40 minute drive from my house. And I am not paying for a new one, no way no how. I'd factory reset it, but when I did that (or so I thought I did it), it didn't reset all together. And I was told to try to update it through iTunes on my computer, but I'm a noob and don't know how to use it, haha!

I won't switch to andriod over this, but still..........

*Update: I called Apple and they told me to plug it in and update it through iTunes, as they came out with a iOS 9.0.1 to fix the bug issue...... I plugged it in and voila, it worked!*

No comments:

Post a Comment