Thursday, November 5, 2015

I Have a Week Off of Work

I am off of work this week. Already? Yes indeedy! The kids have off of school all week, so I am off of work. Winner winner chicken dinner.

Speaking of winning.......... the husband had off of work Tuesday & Wednesday. We went on two family hikes. Tuesday was really just a leisurely walk through the woods on a trail, and Wednesday was a strenuous hike up a mountain (with no clean path because of all the leaves that had fallen already). FUN TIMES!!!!!

Didn't take too many pictures because we were just enjoying the gorgeous weather and the family time.


Pics from Tuesday:

"I went into the woods because I wish to live deliberately..." #hike #woods #scenery #autumn #fecherphotography #nofilter

A photo posted by Melissa Fecher (@itsallgeektome27) on




Pics from Wednesday:

Hiking

A photo posted by Melissa Fecher (@itsallgeektome27) on






Hiking

A photo posted by Melissa Fecher (@itsallgeektome27) on




Today the kids and I ran a few quick errands in the morning, and then after lunch I sent them outside to play in the yard. It's November and it's been in the 70s all week... SCORE!!!! Tomorrow is Friday, so no big plans. The weekend is pretty much filled with soccer and football on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment