Sunday, January 17, 2016

No One Likes To Speak About Death

On January 8, 2015, Steven's grandmother passed away.....
On July 31, 2015, my grandmother passed away at the age of 99.....
On August 26, 2015, Steven's other grandmother passed away at the age of 72.....
On January 8, 2016, my other grandmother passed away at the age of 92.....

My children have lost 4 great-grandparents in the span of a year.

Funerals are always tough, especially when your children are old enough to understand what's going on and have true feelings for the person who passed away. My children knew both my grandmothers well and Steven's one grandma (who passed suddenly in August) very, very well. We got through them all, knowing that they are up in Heaven with Jesus.

John 14:2My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?




No comments:

Post a Comment