Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Entertainment Weekly

Anyone else get Entertainment Weekly in the mail? It's where I get all my celebrity, movie and TV news. Been reading it since I was a teenager; it's a part of my life.


So when I opened the mailbox I was ecstatic to see THIS cover:

 photo GoTEWcover_zps4e9419bd.jpg

Only 11 more days people... ELEVEN!!!!! Soooooooooooooooooooo stoked, it's not even funny!!! Sunday nights have become amazing again, lol.


I found an article with a good plot Summary of Season 3. There's a disclaimer right at the top of the article: HUGE SPOILER ALERT! IF YOU DID NOT READ THE BOOKS AND DON'T WANT TO KNOW CRUCIAL INFO, PLEASE STOP READING!  I'll post the link here instead of parts of the article, just incase you don't want to see the spoilers  [source: http://hbowatch.com/spoilers-what-game-of-thrones-season-3-has-in-store/ ]



Do you watch Game of Thrones? Are you as excited as I am?





 photo signature_zpsbc57867b.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I havent seen it yet! I know I need to though. I need to get caught up.

    ReplyDelete