Thursday, April 18, 2013

Allergies!!??? Wait, where did you come from?

Okay geeksters..... I know I've been M.I.A. but I have a good reason though......... these Springtime allergies (which came out of NOWHERE) are honestly kicking my butt HARDCORE!!! All I want to do is lay down and sleep, my face hurts, I'm stuffy and runny at the same time............ NOT cool!

I feel like I walk around my house like a zombie all day...... Uggghhhhhhh!!

Then the kids come home from school and I just have no paitence to deal with them, because I feel like crap. Sorry kids, I promise I do love you very much!!

Just doing a link up today......... back to regularly scheduled geekness once I can get a handle on how I'm feeling..........



Happy Kids, Inc




 photo signature_zpsbc57867b.jpg

3 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better, allergies are the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I discovered my allergies a couple of years ago. It turns out I'm pretty much allergic to everything and never knew it! Feel better!

    ReplyDelete