Friday, April 19, 2013

Book Club Friday




I'm STILL currently reading....



 photo CityofLostSouls_zps496576f4.jpg

Plot Sumary via GoodReads: What price is too high to pay, even for love? When Jace and Clary meet again, Clary is horrified to discover that the demon Lilith’s magic has bound her beloved Jace together with her evil brother Sebastian, and that Jace has become a servant of evil. The Clave is out to destroy Sebastian, but there is no way to harm one boy without destroying the other. As Alec, Magnus, Simon, and Isabelle wheedle and bargain with Seelies, demons, and the merciless Iron Sisters to try to save Jace, Clary plays a dangerous game of her own. The price of losing is not just her own life, but Jace’s soul. She’s willing to do anything for Jace, but can she still trust him? Or is he truly lost?

Love. Blood. Betrayal. Revenge. Darkness threatens to claim the Shadowhunters in the harrowing fifth book of the Mortal Instruments series.



Yes yes. I'm STILL reading this book. It's gotten somewhat better at about halfway through. I want to see how it ends now, as opposed to abandoming ship and reading a new book. LOL!
Clary still annoys me to no end. Something about YA lead women I just don't get. She has NO backbone, which drives me up a wall because woman are STRONG and don't NEED a man! Oooooo, let me fall in love and it blind me to everything else... Pa-lease!
Jace was my favorite.... and still kinda is.
I want to see what happens to Simon. That's why I'm getting through this book.

Maybe there are too many books in the series, since I was all about books 1-3. The author just killed it (in the bad way), in my opinion.


Don't forget to link up and share!!





 photo signature_zpsbc57867b.jpg