Monday, April 15, 2013

Movie Monday


 photo MovieMonday1_zps83a445b5.jpg

Mondays here at "The Geek" (the loving name I call my blog) are going to be full of movie goodness. Movie chat on a Monday, if you will. Yea, I'm totally diggin' it!  I'll share what movies I saw the past week and how I felt about them.

So! Without further ado.........



Movies I Saw this past week:

Rating:  photo star_ratings1_zpsb947eb4f.png photo star_ratings1_zpsb947eb4f.png out of 5



Synopsis: Set in Scotland in a rugged and mythical time, "Brave" features Merida, an aspiring archer and impetuous daughter of royalty. Merida makes a reckless choice that unleashes unintended peril and forces her to spring into action to set things right.Written by Walt Disney Pictures


My true feelings:  I was happy to rent this movie for the kids and I. I was a little disappointed with it though. I like the message behind the movie, but just something about it didn't work for me. The kids enjoyed it and my husband called it "a snoozer", lol.



QUESTION FOR MY READERS: SOMEONE BROUGHT IT TO MY ATTENTION THAT THEY WISHED THIS WAS A LINK UP PARTY. IF I DID MAKE THIS A LINK UP, WOULD YOU JOIN IN ON THE FUN? LET ME KNOW :)



 photo signature_zpsbc57867b.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen this movie yet...hmm may hold off even longer haha.

    ReplyDelete