Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Social Media *updated 08/11/13*




Hey my Geeksters! Just trying to get my social media out there some more....



My email address is hooked up to my phone so I'm available 24/7

Google Friend Connect to follow my blog. It's on the left side of my blog, almost at the top.

Did we swap buttons yet? If not, go here to do so. It's free, I promise!

I currently have 80 Twitter followers. Are you one of them?

I made a Facebook page for The Geek. I don't use it too much, but Like it anyway, just incase!!

I also just started up a Bloglovin account. Are you following me? 50 of you already are! :-D

I use Instagram and have 134 followers  Follow itsallgeektome27blog

I'm a Pinterest whore (738 followers, woop woop). Check me out!

Do you GetGlue? Me and my 26 followers do.  Check into your favorite TV shows, movies, sporting events and earn stickers. You can get physical copies of the stickers mailed to you for FREE. I have TONS already, and just ordered some more this past weekend. Score!!!!

And last not but not least, I'm on GoodReads. A place to keep track of all the books you've read, and Summer Reading Challenges. I really dig it!

Wait, one more, LOL. I'm on Klout as well. My score is a 44. Help me raise my score!!



 photo signature_zpsbc57867b.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I just learnt about Klout last week! .. But I'm pretty terrible with all this social media stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lovely... I am your newest follower from Bloglovin Blog Hop. Love your awesome blog!
    Followed you via Bloglovin' & FB. Feel free to follow me @ www.revampspunkyrena.com
    xoxo
    Rena

    ReplyDelete