Thursday, July 11, 2013

Adult ABCs

Hey Geeksters! I was tagged by Nikki to partake in this little questionnaire...

Attached or Single?
Attached. You all know Steven, right?
 photo MelissaSteven_zps6bb4d0c8.jpg

Best Friend?
My sister Jessica, my friend Nikki and my homeslice Sharon. 

Cake or pie? 
Okay call me lame, but the regular birthday cake Stop N Shop makes me beyond delish!!!
And I'm an apple pie kind of girl.

Day of choice?
Is it weird that I like Tuesday's? LOL!

Essential item?
My iPhone. It's always with me.

Favorite color?
Red

Gummy bears or worms?
Swedish Fish... anyone, anyone?? I'd prefer the fish over the bears and worms, lol.

Hometown?
Howell, NJ

Indulgence?
Waffle fries.  They get me everytime haha!

January or July?
Most definitely July!

Kids?
Two: Dylan and Delaney. 

 photo DylanDelaney_zps8ae2e1a0.jpg


Life isn’t complete without?
My family & friends.

Marriage date?
November 20, 2004..... almost married 9 years, WTH haha!
 photo PicMonkeyCollage_zps5037a5d0.jpg

Number of brothers/sisters?
One younger sister. That's all folks!

Oranges or Apples?
Apples... with creamy peanut butter!!

Phobias?
Death

Quotes?
I have two that have stuck with me all my life:

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. - Thoreau

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson



Reasons to smile?
Because, compared to some people I know, I have the life. Everyone is struggling in their own way, but my kids love me and my husband adores me, my family is there for me.... I have all I need. I'm not a materialistic type of girl.

Season of choice?
Summer. My birthday's in the summer!!!!

Tag 5 People.
MaryAprilJoJenKT


Unknown fact about me?
 I'm an open book so I'm sure you all know me lol


Vegetable?
Um........... mashed potatoes. Wait, I like corn too.


Worst habit?
Cracking my knuckles.

Xray or Ultrasound?
I've had both done to me (numerous times lol)

Your favorite food?
Chicken Parm with spaghetti, and garlic bread with mozzerella cheese. Can ya TELL I'm Italian? LMAO!

Zodiac sign?
Virgo 

Feel free to copy/paste and play along!

 photo signature_zpsbc57867b.jpg

2 comments: