Tuesday, August 20, 2013

August Blogging Challenge, Day 20

North East Bloggers

Day 20: What are you reading?


I'm currently reading.............

 photo Inferno_zps5ec5d14f.jpg

GoodReads info on this book is found here

So far I'm totally hooked, and I'm only 30% into it. I haven't had a lot of time to read this summer, as we've been so busy doing summer things.... I didn't even have time to sit and read while on vacation for two weeks, we were that busy!

Don't forget to link up.... anyone can join (you don't have to be a member of the NE Bloggers group). There are challenges everyday in August, so jump on the banwagon! 


 photo signature_zpsbc57867b.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I read Inferno. I didn't love it, but I didn't hate it either. I'm curious to hear what you think!

    ReplyDelete