Monday, August 19, 2013

My First Mobile Post

Remember how I said how I got myself an iPad mini? Well I'm blogging from it. Yea I'm cool haha!


The other day I got into a puzzle mood. My husband and I like doing puzzles.... So much so that I bought him one for Christmas last year. I suggested to Steven that after the kids went to bed we should do a puzzle and he was game.

After the first night that's how much we completed of the 1000 piece puzzle. Excuse the darkness, it was ten thirty at night and the camera would not cooperate, lol.



We finished the puzzle on Saturday afternoon.

This is the completed piece.



Yes I'm a geek and did a whole post on me doing a puzzle. Ya still love me right?

We're starting another puzzle tonight once the kids are in bed #allthecoolkidsaredoingit 



P.S. I'm still in summer mode so excuse my absence, as I'm spending tons of time with the kids before they go back to school in September.

2 comments:

  1. LOL - I have not done a puzzle that big in years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love puzzles, but haven't done one in forever! I need to pull one out and put it together.

    ReplyDelete