Sunday, August 11, 2013

A Random Sunday

A random Sunday post comin' at ya, Geeksters!


This made me laugh way harder that I think it should of, but it's hilarious so I'm sharing it with you all:



Since I'm turning (thirty, shhhhhhhhhh) soon I thought it was time to use the gift cards I got from Christmas and get myself an iPad mini. It's black and super cool. I now use that to read my Kindle books on (via Amazon Kindle app)-- I feel so cool and modern now, haha! Plus all the games I normally play on my cell I can now play on the iPad mini. Score one for me!




And I'm doing this link up for the first time.....


so check out my SOCIAL MEDIA outlets if you haven't already. I'm out there in the internet world!!!!



Yep, that's all I got for today..... I got rainy weather where I am at, so it's definitely a lazy random day....




5 comments:

  1. Bahaha that first ecard is classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy early birthday, I'll be getting the Nexxus 7 for my birthday :)the bigger screen makes the games so much easier doesn't it? I prefer to play them on my tablet too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you love the iPad mini. I have a Nook Color, which I love, but the iPads are certainly kinda cool...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy upcoming 30th! Still way young!

    That ecard is pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE my ipad! Happy ALMOST birthday!

    ReplyDelete