Wednesday, November 20, 2013

My Ninth Wedding Anniversary

Happy Ninth Anniversary to Steven and I!!!

It's crazy how time really does fly by so quickly...... I feel like it wasn't that long ago that I was getting ready to walk down the aisle and now it's literally nine years later. Seriously? Yes yes, it's true. But it's been quite a journey and I wouldn't have it any other way. Neither would my children, hahahaha!!!

Now excuse my ancient photos, photography back then isn't what it is now (and I'm so jelly of all you bitches with awesome spectacular wedding pictures. FYI!)

 photo PicMonkeyCollage_zps5037a5d0.jpg


Nothing too excited planned for today.......... Just kidding, Geeksters, just kidding!! It's a long story really, but you'll just have to wait until tomorrow's post to see what we're up to for tonight.


 photo signature_zpsbc57867b.jpg

3 comments: