Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013


Vacation was truly amazing. I honestly didn't want to leave to come back home. That recap is scheduled for another day *winky*

Now we're in the swing of the holidays. We are having family at our house this year. This is the third year in a row we've had Thanksgiving at my house and I absolutely love it!!! My parents will be here, along with my paternal grandmother. And my one sister in law is coming up from Va to celebrate. A nice small get together with family is perfect. I wish my sister could come over, but she's having my nephews first Thanksgiving at her house with her inlaws so I'm sure we'll Facetime after dinner.


And don't forget that the Macy's Day Parade is on in the morning.




Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday!!!!

P.S. Today is my 85th post. Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 photo signature_zpsbc57867b.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving! Always fun when the whole family is together, but it is a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete