Friday, March 7, 2014

I'm an Aunt again. For The Fourth Time Really

Lilypie First Birthday tickers



My brother in law's wife had a baby boy today, via scheduled C-Section. (Updated with deets: 7lbs 6oz, 18 inches long, 10:03am). Everything went well with the procedure and mom and baby are both doing fine! My little family is going up to the hospital tonight to meet him. My kids are so excited for yet another cousin.... but they are bummed that they are the oldest of their cousins haha! Oh well, they'll have to deal LOL!  I'm now an Aunt for the fourth time (I have three nephews and a neice). Babies being born is such an exciting time for a family, it makes me so giddy. Plus who doesn't have newborn baby smell, c'mon!

And for the record, we're DONE having kids. DONE. DONE. DONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment