Friday, January 2, 2015

A Whole Load of Random To Start of 2015

This Geek has been so busy these last months of 2014:

My 10 year wedding anniversary happened.
Thanksgiving happened.
Christmas happened.
A trip to Va Beach for Christmas break to see family happened.
New Years Eve happened.
New Years Day happened.


I have a lot of ideas floating around in my head, that I hope to execute in 2015:

I want to start my own business. Something crafty I can make and sell to people.
That's the newest kick I am on......
But that's as far as I have gotten with that.
I have no one to bang ideas off of. So it's been a slooooooooooooooowww process.
Crochet girly items?
Make American Girl clothing items?
Make Harry Potter stuff?
Make Game of Thrones stuff?
Who would I sell to?
Figure out an ETSY shop?


I also need some book recommends. Because that front has been stalled like nobody's business too. I have books on my virtual shelf, but just don't care to be reading those right now. What's the newest book craze everyone is talking about?! I'm out of the loop.


I've been very into my Playstation. DESTINY is an amazing game and it takes up a lot of my free time, as of current. PSN: CloudsGirl27 - find me if you play.


This blog of mine needs some major TLC too. Lots of superficial updates, as well as more posts, will be happening.



Yep, lots of plans. Keep up with my randomness here on the blog, Twitter & Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment