Thursday, April 16, 2015

Easter 2015 Recap

*A writing prompt from Mama Kat*

Easter Sunday, the kids got up at 6:30am and immediately woke us up. Both the kids believe in the Easter Bunny still (I'm not rushing their childhood, thankyouverymuch) so they wanted to see what he brought. They got a chocolate bunny, marshmallow peeps, jelly beans and a few other small things in their baskets. The Easter Bunny doesn't go crazy here, as Jesus is the main focus of the holiday.


The only picture I got before they

started tearing into their baskets, lol


An egg hunt in the backyard was after that.
Of course, no pictures :(

Had breakfast, got dressed and ready.... then headed to church.


Then we drove down to my mom's house for Easter dinner. My sister and her family came too.



Some pictures from the day:

Delaney, Peter, Dylan holding Grace


I'm giving the Easter Bunny a hug

My nephew seeing any Easter Bunny of any type for the first time. He didn't cry!

Family photo

Dylan, mom, dad, Delaney
(my FAVORITE photo of the four of them)


No comments:

Post a Comment