Tuesday, February 16, 2016

That Time Your Husband Got Pneumonia

My husband is the type of man who absolutely HATES sitting around vegging out in his pajamas. He'd rather be doing yard work, or a house project, or even scrubbing a toilet sparkly clean..... but laying around watching TV or a movie? Phsssssssh.....

So anyway, last Tuesday, Steven wasn't feeling super great, but we both chalked it up to the weather. Wednesday he did his normal routine of going to work, then the gym, the home to eat dinner. Not feeling the best, but it was a long day. On Thursday he went to work, then went out with friends to a bar. He got home at 1AM (which is so unlike him, but he was having fun). Friday he was dragging butt at work, but figured it was because he stayed out crazy late. Saturday he felt like garbage, but we went to my niece's 1st birthday party anyway. Sunday was Valentine's Day, and he put on a brave face, but I could tell he wasn't feeling too great *more on Valentine's Day in tomorrow's post*. Monday I had off of work, kids had off of school and he had off of work..... it turned in to a laying around watching movies kinda day, since he felt awful.

Today is Tuesday, and he went to the doctor. VIRAL PNEUMONIA! Are you freaking kidding me right now?!?!

So he is pretty much sulking in our bedroom, because he knows he has to stay in bed to get better. The doctor gave me a Rx that says "no work till Feb 20". He has to take a z-pack and Robitussin.


I'd kill to 1. have a day off of work (okay, I realize I just had one, but they are far and few between), and 2. to lay around and watch any TV show or movie I wanted without being interrupted by anyone.

How we are a compatible pair is beyond me!

No comments:

Post a Comment