Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Valentine's Day 2016

Valentine's Day was this past Sunday.

Steven and I went out to dinner at a restaurant in Cape May, NJ (an hour drive from where we live). But it was totally worth it because the place was super cute and the food was DELISH!!! I wanted to take a picture of it, but didn't want to look like that freak who had to have her phone out while on a date.

After dinner, Steven wasn't feeling super great, so we decided to come home a little early and watch a movie with the kids. Delaney likes Into The Woods (Dylan not so much), so we thought that Grease would go over well. How wrong we were! The kids were NOT feeling it. At all.  After the kids went to bed, Steven and I watched The Lake House (my Keanu obsession runs deep, people)-- I hadn't seen it in awhile and Steven never had. He liked it though, so that was good. Then he gave me a box of Russell Stover's assorted caramels, so the night was complete!!!

I had a great time on our date, and we vowed to do them more often.

#valentinesday2016

A photo posted by Melissa Fecher (@itsallgeektome27) on



No comments:

Post a Comment