Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Pixel Of Ink Dot Com



So, I'm a pretty fast reader... only when I'm totally into a book.  I'm ALWAYS looking for books to read, as I like to have a stock pile so I'm never without a book once I'm done with one.

Lately I've been thinking that I have NOTHING I feel like reading.... but I still have a stack of books to tackle. I own a Kindle Fire, so my pile doesn't take a lot of space *winky*  That makes my husband happy haha!

I've read Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy. I've read Hunger Games trilogy. I've read Twilight series. I've read The Harry Potter series. I've read Outlander series. I've read literally almost all of James Patterson's work.


What else is out there for me to read?



Every now and then I turn to Pixel Of Ink for FREE (or bargain, but I usually get the free ones) Kindle ebooks to fill up space on my "to read" list. I know you're not supposed to, but I judge a book by it's cover.... it need to draw me in or I won't even see what the book is about. This website is great because it shows the book cover and a description at the same time. It's written in blog-style........ they update when they find new free/bargain ebooks.  When you click to get the book it shows you it's free/bargain right in Amazon.com and you can get it straight to your Kindle. How amazing!  It's legit because I've done it many times. I actually just got three books yesterday!

Note: This is only for Kindle readers, and not Nook users.

If you haven't checked out Pixel Of Ink you're missing out on some good books. Who doesn't like FREE stuff?? A I right??  No signing up, just go to their site and get your free books now! You can do searches and they have a Bargain Bin tab. Hurry on over there and score some books!!!!





Pixel Of Ink on Facebook


*I was in no way compensated for writing this post. All statements made here were purely my own opinion.*

2 comments:

  1. Great tip, thanks! Now I just need to invest in a Kindle :)

    If you enjoy James Patterson try David Baldacci's books ... I love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. Now they need one for the Nook... Although B&N does do Free Fridays, which is nice.

    ReplyDelete