Monday, April 8, 2013

Getting To Know The Geek

I noticed that I don't have an official About Me post.....

These posts always give me anxiety. Seriously. What can I say about myself?

I'm Melissa. I'll be 30 years old this summer. I'm married. I have two children. I live in southern New Jersey.

But those are FACTS about me, right?

I'm really just a good natured person who cares about the people I love, and want the best for them. I like to play my video games and read my books... and just escape to other lands and pretend to be in other worlds for a little bit. It's exciting! I don't have a "real job" but I have the most important job... staying home to raise my children.

I'm one of those "Ask me anything and I'll tell you" types. Seriously, anything you want to know, just ask and I will tell you. I have nothing to hide.... I am who I am today because of my yesterday's.


 photo IMG_2266_1jpg_zps96811f6a.jpg




 photo signature_zpsbc57867b.jpg




6 comments:

  1. I love this post! :) Beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there. Stopping by from the NE Bloggers linkup. Nothing wrong with being a geek, that's for sure. I've always had good times in South Jersey, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOT dress!

    Ok, this might be too personal, but you said to ask anything! I'm trying to lose weight, and I'm looking for role models. I love that you're thin without being TOO thin. Would you mind sharing your height, weight, and dress size? What do you do to stay fit?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to meet you! :) I love the city scape.

    ReplyDelete