Sunday, July 14, 2013

Soccer Sunday



I played soccer from the age of 5 until I was 20. I live and breathe soccer.

Steven played soccer as a child, and then moved on to coaching kids, teens and adults. He currently coaches my son's traveling team.

We're soccer people.

But....we haven't had the opportunity to play on a team ourselves in a long time........


Then back in May we were approached. So Steven and I joined an indoor CoEd soccer team with people we know from around town (who are soccer people also). It's a summer league, so it's been going on since June and ends in the middle of August.

We're having such a good time playing too. Very happy!


So that's where we're today....... on the pitch!  Go Cosmos!!!!!


 photo signature_zpsbc57867b.jpg

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! My husband loves to play soccer, I'm hoping to find a league for him to play with.

    ReplyDelete