Friday, August 2, 2013

August Blogging Challenge, Day 2

Blogging Challenge

Day 2: If you had three wishes what would they be and why?

So yea.... three big wishes, huh? Lets see........ to be a lotto winner would be nice... but money isn't everything to me. To get a brand new car would make things easier.... but I'm not into materialistic things.

My REAL three wishes are--

1. I'd wish for my children to be successful in the fields they want to pursue (Astronomy and Nursing)
2. For my husband to be happy, and to be in love with me forever.
3. For myself to be the best mother I can possibly be.



I'm a simple girl, and those are my real wishes.


Don't forget to link up.... anyone can join (you don't have to be a member of the NE Bloggers group). There are challenges everyday in August, so jump on the banwagon! 




2 comments:

  1. Those are some awesome wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are very good wishes! Realistic ones too. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete