Thursday, August 1, 2013

August Blogging Challenge, Day 1

Blogging Challenge

Day 1: Who Am I?

Hey Geeksters... you all know me by now, right? Well, if for some reason you do not, let me lay it out for ya..............




So, welcome to my new blog! 


Some of you already know me.... I've changed blog names and I couldn't be more happier!  For those of you who aren't familiar, my name is Melissa and I am 29 years old. I'm very much into books, video games, movies, actors and TV shows. I'm absolutely the biggest nerd I know. That's my personality, love it or leave it. I talk geek, I also type geek... I'll help everyone out with the lingo, lol.
Some basic info about me: I married my best friend Steven, who is definitely the love of my life, back in 2004. We're almost married nine years and it's passed by so quickly. One of the best days of my life, hands down! We have two children together, Dylan and Delaney. They are both in grammar school. I'm a stay at home mom so I can raise them to be beautiful people when they grow up. So far, I'm doing a good job, if I do say so myself *proud face*.
  

Now, even though I've been on Blogger for quite some time, I'd like to say I'm still a novice at it.... so bare with me please. I tweak my blog daily, as I find new things I like to show off. Force of habit. I try to post fairly often. Don't forget to follow my blog (button is on the left). And I swap buttons [here] so go check that out too. 

PR is welcomed as well.

[source of this "about me" post]


 photo MelissaSteven_zps6bb4d0c8.jpg



 photo DylanDelaney_zps8ae2e1a0.jpg

 photo PicMonkeyCollage_zps5037a5d0.jpg
























Don't forget to link up.... anyone can join (you don't have to be a member of the NE Bloggers group). There are challenges everyday in August, so jump on the banwagon! 


 photo signature_zpsbc57867b.jpg

5 comments:

  1. Hello! Great intro post! Good for your for being a stay at home mom and I love it! ("proud face")! Cant wait to see the rest of your post this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you :) Here from the link up! Your kiddos look like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I loved this intro post! Very simple, yet so very informative. Looking forward to reading more about you this month. Sarah from www.creatingcontentment.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Melissa! Already following you from NorthEast Bloggers. Nice intro post. I'm still new myself and consider myself still learning.

    ReplyDelete