Friday, October 25, 2013

Dinner Is Served

Okay Geeksters.... you all know I never post food stuff on my blog.... but today I had to share!

April over at If You Want It Done Right shared a recipe on a mutual friends's personal Facebook status. It sounded so delish that I wanted to try it as well.

Crock Pot Cream of Chicken:
2 chicken breasts
1 can cream of chicken soup
sprinkle in black pepper, garlic salt, onion powder, basil, paprika and parsley

Cook on Low 8 hours, or High 4 hours.



 photo IMG_5688jpg_zpsb7d1fd9c.jpg
This is all the ingredients in, and right before I turned the Crockpot on.


In the picture I have 4 chicken breasts and 3 cans of cream of chicken soup plus generous helpings of all the spices. The cans of soup are small so I added an extra to be safe, lol. Plus my Crock Pot is big, hahaha!


Anyway, my mother, husband and I ate it for dinner on Wednesday night........ and it was amazing!!!! My husband raved on and on about how great it was, and even scraped every last bit of sauce and chicken out of the bottom of the Crock Pot. Score one for me.... I mean April. Thanks girl, you rock!!


Will you be making this for dinner tonight?



 photo signature_zpsbc57867b.jpg

3 comments:

  1. YUM!! I will have to try this. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds (and looks) really yummy!! :) I usually use Cream of Mushroom with my chicken in the crock pot, I'll have to try the Cream of Chicken sometime, though! Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good! Sometimes the simple recipes are the best tasting!

    ReplyDelete