Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I Forgot Something Important

So..... that job interview last week..................... I TOTALLY flaked out and forgot ALLLLL about my appointment!!! And I didn't REMEMBER I had the interview until Saturday night, while laying in bed trying to fall asleep. UGH!!! The day the interview was I was actually very busy and have NO IDEA why I scheduled the interview for that day. Oh yea I know why, because I didn't have my calendar infront of me when the woman called me to set up the date.

Yea, I'm totally bummed right now about the whole thing. I don't know how to go about fixing the situation either. Call and tell them the truth, call and tell them a lie (I was sick all weekend, that's why I didn't call to cancel my interview), don't call at all and just let it go...........





 photo signature_zpsbc57867b.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Ugh! MAJOR BUMMER!!! Tell 'em you had a family emergency (you don't need to tell them what it was) and it totally slipped your mind and you're very sorry but would like the opportunity to reschedule for an interview if possible?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear! Just give them a call and explain, hey honesty is the best policy and if they still want you they will arrange for you come have another interview. If not, well maybe it wasn't meant to be and there is something better out there for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a bummer! I'm sorry you missed your appointment. As someone who hires people, I would accept an honest explanation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It won't hurt to call and see if you could have another interview set up. Just give a good reason why you missed the first one. Like saving the Earth from a horde of alien zombie invaders or something like that.

    ReplyDelete