Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I Forgot Something Important

So..... that job interview last week..................... I TOTALLY flaked out and forgot ALLLLL about my appointment!!! And I didn't REMEMBER I had the interview until Saturday night, while laying in bed trying to fall asleep. UGH!!! The day the interview was I was actually very busy and have NO IDEA why I scheduled the interview for that day. Oh yea I know why, because I didn't have my calendar infront of me when the woman called me to set up the date.

Yea, I'm totally bummed right now about the whole thing. I don't know how to go about fixing the situation either. Call and tell them the truth, call and tell them a lie (I was sick all weekend, that's why I didn't call to cancel my interview), don't call at all and just let it go...........





 photo signature_zpsbc57867b.jpg