Wednesday, November 13, 2013

No News Is Good News

Soooo.... in my world, no news is good news, Geeksters. And I have some bad news...

Remember how Steven and I play on a co-ed soccer team on Sunday's? So we were playing our last game of the "fall season" and Steven went down. He planted his left foot but his body went to the right. He fell like a ton of bricks. I ran over to him and he was pounding the ground saying "my knee, my knee".




Long story short, the doctor confirmed that he tore his ACL.

My husband is NOT a sit-at-home-and-do-nothing kinda guy. He was going stir crazy laying on the couch only three hours in to being "immoble". I guess people really do marry their opposite (I could lay on the couch and do nothing all day for a month if it were possible, that's my personality). This knee injury might have him out of commission for months *as per my sister inlaw, who had ACL surgery last year*

Follow up appointmen on Friday morning.....

 photo signature_zpsbc57867b.jpg

3 comments:

  1. That's horrible! I hope he has a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stinks. I know people that have had it. Takes a long time to heal and therapy. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete