Monday, December 2, 2013

I Got To Thinking....

A question I answered on the Liebster Award post actually got me thinking about my life......


11. What is your dream job? .............If I actually NEEEEEEEDED to get up off my ass and get an adult job, I'd love to be a photographer. And not photograph people, but of beautiful scenery. And display my pictures in a gallery and have people buy them and stick them on their living room walls. That kind of artist would please me greatly..............



Could I possibly do that? Where would I even start off?  Would anyone actually buy my photos? Would I make a decent amount of money? Put together a portfolio--how? Get those watermark things on my pictures so no one steals them-- how?


I definitely don't have extra cash just laying around to invest into "my dream" also probably know as a business...... I want to be one of those people who do something for fun, stick it on the internet and make a profit. If it can happen to them it can happen to me, right?


And I'd show off my work to all my loyal readers, but I don't want it all stolen......... Seperate blog for my "dream"/"business"??


Lots of questions. Not sure where to turn..........


Just the ranblings from a crazy geek who is stuck sitting at the computer trying to get great Cyber Monday deals and cleaning her house with Christmas music playing. I'm being productive, and that's what gets my mind going, haha.

6 comments:

  1. I think being a photographer would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the photographers in my area make great money $200-400 per hour... most don't take home that is a week...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always wanted to be a photographer - nature, animals, horses, rodeo....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to be one too, my friend told me about online courses you can take. I have a few friends & relatives on my Facebook who are photographers if you need someone to ask your questions

    ReplyDelete
  5. Give it a shot and try it out. You might discover a hidden talent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why don't you post your pics, but put a watermark on them, so no one could pass them off as their own? I would love to see them!

    ReplyDelete