Tuesday, January 21, 2014

I'm Here, I'm Here

Hello Geeksters! And hello to my SITS Tribe ;-)  Lets get real here, shall we.....

My blog has been full of link up and quick posts lately, as my two sister in laws and one three year old nephew, came to visit alllllllllllllll of last week (they were here 10 days). They knew their brother was having ACL surgery and decided they wanted to come up to NJ to help me take care of him. So I honestly had NO TIME to write up posts.

And I wanted to get a real post going.

Lately I've been working on my photography skills. I figured out the watermark thing and am rocking it like woah. TWO of my own photographs were displayed on my blog this past week. Hope you saw them because I thought they turned out ah-mazing!!! And once the weather gets a little bit warmer I'm gonna be out there shooting some pics :-)

My kids are doing well in school. My husband is rocking it hardcore at physical therapy. Myself is trying to get the house back in order. We're all good here, so that's what counts!

In Geeky news: 300 Rise of an Empire look OH MY GOD AWESOME-- I got chills while watching the commercial. A new season of Survivor starts on Feb 26th. Olympics start on Feb 2nd, super excited for that! I rewatched seasons 1 and 2 of Game of Thrones, so my sister in laws could get into the show (which they love). I'm reading a new book, which will be reviewed later in the week. And I'm slowly getting better at Call of Duty Ghosts (online) because that shits hard. Oh, and I'm making more use of my Instagram.

Okay, that's all I got everyone!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like things are going great and I am so happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy! Hope your husband is back to normal in no time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the nw 300 movie! Sounds like your guy is doing well, as physical therapy is not easy.

    ReplyDelete