Sunday, January 26, 2014

Something New

A lazy Sunday.... the first one we've had in awhile now.

This morning we went to church, came home and had lunch and now we're watching Frozen on my iPad (Steven found a link on his friends Facebook where you can watch the whole movie). Definitely a nice and relaxing day.

Tonight we're gonna finish watching the Star Wars trilogy with the kids (we watched Episode V last night). #geekyweekend


Linking up with Can't Google Everything today

Weekend Block Party Blog Linkup



3 comments:

  1. Lazy Sundays are the best for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't Frozen just adorable? I really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, everyone keeps talking about Frozen and says it's really good. I think I had better go see it! I'm a big Disney fan to begin with.

    ReplyDelete