Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Yet Another Damn Snow Day

It snowed overnight, whoopty do! This is NEW JERSEY. It's WINTERTIME. It's bound to snow.

I couldn't fall asleep last night, so at 1am I looked out the window and it was snowing. I go to sleep.

At 6am Steven woke up, which woke me up, and he looked out the window. Still snowing.

I checked News12NJ for school delay/closing info and it said our schools were on a two hour delay. Reset alarm accordingly and head back to sleep.

Woke up at 8am and tell the kids it's a two hour delay. I then check News12NJ and it was changed to "Closed".

WE ONLY GOT FOUR INCHES OF SNOW!

We've HAD worse, in the past two weeks for starters. But us Jerseyians are fully capable of handling about three feet of snow (who remembers THAT two years ago? Jeez).

So, on this snowy day I made my family breakfast (bacon and eggs for the regular eaters, and Gluten Free Egg Free Bisquick pancakes for the cute little girl in my life with special dietary needs), then I went out to shovel the snow, then we played a card game together and now we're doing video game stuff. #GeeksRus

No picture today, sorry. Check my Instagram if you wanna see pictures, I'm actually using it more (go me!) and I've posted new pictures the last few days.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment