Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Video Game Day-- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIIII

Today was the release date of a game I've been looking forward to playing. I showed up at GameStop fifteen minutes before the store opened, so I'd be the first one to pick up my copy today. Yes, I'm that crazy, haha!

I've played all the Final Fantasy games from FFVII to FFXIII-2. I liked the storyline that went on in FFXIII and this is a sequel of sorts.

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII

And since I pre-ordered early, I got bonus download codes for two different types of armor. Awesomesauce!


I can't actually play the game today, BIG BUMMER, because I have another game not finished (not related to this title). I should work on finishing up that game so I can play this one. Yes, yes, that's my goal.

An early review will show up here on the blog once I start up the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment