Wednesday, April 9, 2014

G means Game of Thrones, of course!

So my husband, in his infinite wisdom, thought he's invite his buddies over on Sunday night. For the first Game of Thrones Season 4 episode you would imagine, as I've been going on and on about how it started up on Sunday.  WELL OF COURSE NOT!!! He invites his pals over for stupid WRESTLEMANIA!!!!!!

I didn't get to see the new episode until after everyone left (so around 11:30pm) *GASP*  #notpleased  I couldn't wait until Monday night, oh hell no!  Anyway, amazing episode as always. It just sort of recapped what was going on, so like a refresher course. A new character was introduced (not sure how I feel about him). And one character is still there, just acted by a new person (Daario Naharis). I do NOT like the change.

Do you watch? Lets chat about it!!!!!

P.S. I did one of those Zimbio Facebook quiz things on Saturday, for which House do I belong to. I got "The Nights Watch"-- not happy with that outcome, so I took it again (haha!). I  got House Targaryen. That's more like it!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment