Thursday, August 6, 2015

Currently - August 2015

It's August people.... my birthday month, woohoo!!!! To celebrate the last month of summer (celebrate? Okay, not really, but still....) I'm trying out a new link up I saw on Kelly Lorene's page, but the actual link up here [here]!




Creating: I've been working on picking up on my blogging. Because it seriously lacked like woah. I threw myself into a few book reviews, and set up some ideas for posts. I'm pretty positive about how I plan to turn things around on my little part of the internet. Make sure you come back to check it out, lol!

Wishlisting: My birthday is coming up at the end of the month, so I'm wishing for Funko Pop dolls. And not just Game of Thrones ones...... because I walked into Hot Topic a few weeks back and there are SOOOOO MANY to choose from now!!

Hoping: We are going on a big family vacation coming up, and I'm hoping to have a nice, stress free time. I can use a little R&R after the weekend I just had.........

Eating: Like crap! I'm overweight and not happy about it. But it's the summer and I cannot get motivated to do anything about it. I don't want to put it off, but at the same time, it'd be easier to focus on ME after the kids are back in school. Excuses? Probably..... but I like to enjoy the summer without stressing about how I look or what I am eating.

Watching:  Netflix is just amazing!!! I was watching Prison Break, but after one season I was just done with it. I just started F.R.I.E.N.D.S.. Okay people, I have seen random rerun episodes here and there, but never sat down to watch the entire show. Shocker!  Also, Steven and I got the kids interested in Reading Rainbow, so we are watching those as a family.



What's currently going on with you? Link up and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment