Friday, April 4, 2014

Game of Thrones Season 4 Starts on Sunday



Sunday night starts Season 4 of Game of Thrones. I'm so freakin' excited for it to start, you have no idea. Steven and I put the kids to bed early on Sunday's when GoT is on, go lay in bed and watch the series unfold. It's ALWAYS epic. Like EPIC awesomesauce greatness. Plot twists you never see coming (can we say Eddark Stark? Or even better, Red Wedding? Yes, yes I went there.)

Now.... if you missed the first three seasons, you can still catch up via the HBO Go app (but you must log in with your cable subscriber information), Amazon Instant Streaming (for a fee), or buy the DVD sets (which I've gotten from here, here and here).


Jacquen. One of my top favorite characters.



Game of Thrones Season 4 start on Sunday, April 6, 2014 at 9pm on HBO.



I was not paid or compensated for writing this post.
I have no material connection to the brand, products, or service that I have mentioned.
All opinions expressed here are purely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment